Monday, June 22, 2009

Copenhagen, Denmark

Just gave myself some time to clear up the files in my laptop these few days. Manage to dig up some photos shuttered in Copenhagen, Denmark during my work assignment last trip.


Firstly take the MAS flight from KLIA Airport via Singapore International Airport transit to Denmark

My nice, clean and small hotel room in Denmark and the view from my hotel.

More street views. Different with KL, the advertisement/company names are attached directly on the building wall. Personally I am more preferred to this advertising method. Make the city looking nicely, not more ugly big sign board.

The Copenhagen citizen like to cycle. During my assignment these few days I saw lots of people going to work using bicycle. Is a very good way to reduce the traffic and environmental fluidly. But I don’t think this is suitable in KL, considering the hot weather in KL.


Some street views in Copenhagen city. The street is very clean, do not have much cars like what happen in KL. Air is very clear. During my visit Copenhagen is in summer time. This mean that the sun will only go down around 8pm at the local time.


Fruits and flowers being sell in the morning open market

The only shopping complex in Copenhagen - FISKETORVET, as far as I know. A Piano and aquarium were spotted in the complex. Shops in FISKETORVET will only operate until 4pm. After working hours people will have beer or coffee, or a walk in the park.

Riverbank in the Copenhagen. After work people love to stay here to have a cup of coffee or beer. I prefer coffee over beer. How about you?

Street Artists!! The ‘Statue’ in the brown color actually is a real man. They can hold up their position like that for hour without any movement at all.

The city is full of metal statues. Most of them is the hero in their history or myth.

Churches all over the city.

The world famous little mermaid. The statue is miles away from the city and takes me some time to reach her. The statue is quick small compare others in the Copenhagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment